Cathy L. Greenberg, Ph.D.
Consultant, Author, Speaker
Master Certified Personal & Executive Coach
Cathy’s mission is to enable you and your organization to apply the “new science of happiness” to achieve “Happiness=Profit”.
Cathy L. Greenberg is co-author of a best selling book series, an engaging speaker and internationally acclaimed executive expert and coach. Cathy delivers time tested “happiness tips” with both a passion for story telling coupled with good humor and audiences love her. Cathy is most recently the co-author of “What Happy Companies Know” (with Dan Baker & Collins Hemingway) and “What Happy Women Know” (with Dan Baker & Ina Yalof). Cathy’s enrichment sessions on these topics and others are taking the world by surprise as she receives outstanding reviews everywhere she goes. She is also co-founder of xcelinstitute.com.
Cathy’s Program: The Power of Performance Coaching gets excellent reviews by clients and is totally transferable in just a one day session.
As a Speaker:
- She has been a keynote and facilitator at the World Economic Forum, has appeared in The Wall Street Journal, London Times, LA Times, The Financial Times, Australia’s The Boss, Stanford Executive videos, and a host of international media, radio and talk shows including ABC, PBS, CNN, Martha Stewart Living SIRIUS Radio and a featured guest on both USAirways & American Airlines In Flight Entertainment.
- While Cathy has coached Fortune 500 executives around the globe, she has also hosted the Women.Future.com event which serves the special needs of women leaders and is an expert circle leader at w2wlink and "FWM" at CarolynandCo.
- She is a top rated speaker on land ( world class spas), and sea (cruise ships) around the world.
- Cathy is a first class key note speaker at Canyon Ranch Health Resorts since 2004.
- Cal-A-Vie Spa in San Diego recently built an entire series of “Happiness” weeks around Cathy’s work for both women and mixed gender audiences.
- Cathy’s sessions at top ranked leadership conferences tackle topics that every person and every business can relate to that turn “Happiness into Profit” including:
- What Happy Companies Know
- What Happy Women Know
- What Happy Coaches Know
- What Happy Leaders Know
- What Happy Millionaires Know
- Happiness: A Cure (featuring research she did for CNN’s Dr. Sanjay Gupta)
- Happiness: The Secret Wisdom
- Happiness On A DIME ( Direction Intention Meaning and Energy)
As a Consultant:
With two decades of real world expertise, Cathy focuses on the successful integration of business strategies and human performance to make everyone a happy, high performing contributor.
- She maximizes the outcomes of business change through engaging your highest energy, applying executive coaching and using leadership as a vehicle while developing internal coaching networks for enterprise wide success to avoid dependency on outside resources.
- Working with executives and CEO’s in the global Fortune 500 she has spanned the globe across all industries including financial services, insurance, government, communications and high tech, resources, consumer goods, higher education, entertainment, hospitality, transportation, travel and the US Army War College.
- Named one of the Top 50 Female Entrepreneurs and best in class by Executive Excellence, a Warren Bennis Leadership Journal
- She is an executive in her own right as founding Partner in charge of CSC’s Global Organization Change Practice and the cofounder of the Executive Leadership Theme Team at the Accenture Institute for Strategic Change.
- Retained by her former firm, Accenture, she acted as the executive coach to their top high potential leaders in the North East region and designed a training program to transfer this knowledge entitled “High Performance Coaching”. With over 500 internal coaches worldwide today.
As an Author:
- Her most recent book “What Happy Women Know” Rodale Press, 2007 is featured in Oprah Magazine and Glamour as well as the Top 200 Radio News and Talk Shows.
- She and a team of world wide experts, including the father of leadership, Warren Bennis, completed the most comprehensive work to date on developing the Executive of the Future and is featured in the Drucker Foundation series Leading Beyond Walls, Coaching for Leadership, and The Future of Leadership with Warren Bennis.
- Her book with best selling co-author Marshall Goldsmith, Global Leadership: Next Generation, ranked as the number one leadership book on Amazon.com and HBR
- Marshall Goldsmith’s #1 Top Selling Business Book- “What Got You Here Won’t Get You There” features the ground breaking research that Cathy and Marshall spearheaded from 1997-2000.
- Her book with best selling co-author Dan Baker, “What Happy Company’s Know: How The New Science of Happiness Can Change Your Company for the Better, Prentice Hall Business Books, 2006 has been translated internationally.
- Cathy is an internationally recognized authority on leadership and human behavior having published over 50 articles and books on the subject.
Cathy holds a PhD in the behavioral sciences and is an internationally recognized authority on human behavior. She is a former managing partner in two of the world’s largest consulting firms, Accenture and CSC, Computer Sciences Corporation, the founder and Executive Director of the Institute for Strategic Leadership, LeBow College of Business, Drexel University. Currently, Cathy is the founding partner in a new venture, h2c: Happy Companies Healthy People, What Happy Brands and the h2c Leadership Foundation.